NOW THAT Australia’s most controversial book is released, and there's chatter EVERYWHERE, come and see for yourself what all the FUSS IS ABOUT!
Blindsided by a bloke who busted her bank account to the tune of $88K, Dee Faith brings back the biff with her hilarious take on bonks, bills and beats on internet dating, getting blocked, booty calls and bad manners in this crazy arsed world of finding love in all the wrong places. Taking The Dickhead List to new levels, Dee Faith brings her book to life and doesn't beat around the bush in getting there. Forget the BS radar, get the 'feels' on what's happening in cyberspace in this relatable, 'down-to-earth' banter on the bedroom antics in your backyard.
Whether you're single, divorced, married or got yourself a 'side piece', this hour event is guaranteed to make you laugh and get chins wagging for the last day of 2019 financial year and into the next. So bring your wives, hubbies, partners, "it's complicated's", FWB, booty callers, or "on the books" along to Bar Petite and have a "bite' to eat, a few bevvies, buy the 'book' on the day, raise an eyebrow or two and brag to your mates that life is better where you water the grass.
ABOUT THE SHOW
Dee’s show is based on her true stories (and those of her friends) about the hilarious world of online, (& offline) dating. It’s an open, candid, and no holds barred show that will have you roaring with laughter!This hour of power is bound to leave you with sore cheekbones from laughing too much! Dee is going all out and roasting the ridiculous space of online dating and no stone is getting left unturned!
Terms & Conditions
- This event is being held at the Bar Petite
- This is a FREE event, seating capacity is 100 people, so first in first served.
- Over 18 years only
- Leave your details at the door and be in the running to win a FREE signed copy of THE DICKHEAD LIST
- The show and launch is on the 30th JUNE in Newcastle
- Date and venue is subject to change
- What to expect:
- No nudes
- An hour of non stop laughs and brainal!! YES BRAINAL!
- Dinner and drink options available - order at the bar and relax in style.